What is cloud hosting?
Cloud hosting is a service that offers server resources over the Internet. We provide this service from a network of physical servers – known as a cloud – by splitting it into lots of virtual private servers (VPS), which customers can lease. These virtual private servers take from a pool of processing power, memory and storage to give customers dedicated resources they can adapt to their needs.
How does cloud hosting work?
We divide a cluster of physical servers into virtual private servers (VPS) with virtualisation software.Virtual private servers run separate operating systems and applications from each other. As a result, users can choose the operating systems they want to run on their VPS. Customers that use our virtual private servers manage them through a web interface or API.
What can you use cloud hosting for?
- Running websites, including web shops and ecommerce sites
- Developing business applications
- Consolidating servers
- Testing and developing applications
- Providing extra computing resource for intensive applications
- Storing data
Cloud Hosting Benefits for Mission Critical Sites and Applications
Reduced IT costs
Businesses that use cloud hosting avoid the high upfront costs of new hardware and the subsequent costs of refreshing that hardware. Instead, they get a predictable monthly/annual cost based on the resources they’ve used. In addition, cloud-hosting customers aren’t responsible for the cost of the data center, power, cooling, connectivity and maintenance associated with on-premise IT because hosting companies take care of these costs.
Cloud-hosting customers don’t have to worry about hardware renewals and refreshes because we ensure they always have the latest hardware, which gives them high levels of performance. In addition, dynamic server-load balancing distributes workloads across physical machines to give customers the best performance from their virtual private servers (VPS).
Improved business continuity
Cloud hosting can reduce the amount of downtime customers’ experience. It ensures their systems are always up and running. If hardware fails, they don’t have to wait for repairs because their virtual private servers fail over instantly. This means they automatically switch from failed components to working components in that cloud and their servers operate without losing data or server availability.
First Class Hardware
- State-of-Art datacenter
- High IO (10k+ iops sustained) & Low Latency SAN utilizing enterprise grade hard drives in Raid DP
- Hardware related issues
- Issue with deployment of VPS
- Core OS updates and patches
- Setup and re-installation of VPS
- Core OS updates and patches
- Investigation of any hacking attempts. Any findings and possible solutions will be reported.
- Reverse DNS setup (since we have the IPs control panel)
- Installation and support of core software packages
- WHMCS installation only
99.99% Guaranteed Uptime
- Highly redudant SAN powered devices
- 99.99% Guaranteed server uptime
- 99.999% Guaranteed storage uptime
Powerful and Customizable Addons
- Free 1 Dedicated IP
- Many more to come..