A hosted desktop is a product set within the larger cloud-computing sphere generally delivered using a combination of technologies including hardware virtualization and some form of remote connection software, Microsoft Remote Desktop Services being two of the most common. Processing takes place within the provider’s datacentre environment with traffic between the datacentre and the client being primarily : display updates, mouse movements and keyboard activity.
On Hosted Desktop you can even publish Desktop Apps and which can be accessed thru browser or RDP.
The easiest, plug-and-play solution to Web-enable or publish your applications. It just takes 5 minutes to make your ERP / CRM / application published over the LAN or Internet. AppAnywhere is the simplest and most affordable solution you can get!
Welcome To The Future Of Remote Desktop Technology
The Best Alternative To Citrix, Propalms, Thinstuff, GoGlobal & WTS
- Available for Win XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8 and Win 2003/2008/2012 & SBS Operating Systems
- Low cost, high value, excellent performance and easy to use solution
- No Terminal Service CAL required, neither Terminal Service license manager
- Advanced Application Control on per users and/or per groups
- Fast one way files transfer between the User PC and the Server
- Secured and safe user connections, no need of VPN & MPLS
- Extended remote printing capabilities thru the AppAnywhere Universal Printer
- Hide Server drives and folders
- Load balancing and Failover up to ten servers within one farm
- Seamless Application Publishing and Remote App (Full Desktop)
- Internet Web Access using IE, Chrome, Mozilla or any browser ..
- Supports upto 32 bits colors, dual screen, bidirectional sound, USB redirection