IT professionals today face challenges in supporting their Test/Development and Production Enviornments. When Servers/Apps misbehaves, it’s common for this to impact customers, revenue, and reputation. The pressure is on to answer these three questions as quickly as possible.
Why is my Server down?
Why is my application slow?
Why is my DB server acting weird?
Application are complex, supporting them shouldn’t be
Supporting complex business applications requires access and details across multiple sources and tools. We provides combination of tools that collect application and server related data at all levels, which include not only performance monitoring, but also trends, user satisfaction.
Forcing developers to be more involved in day-to-day IT operations. However, at the same time it reduces developers ability to get the information they need to resolve issues in their applications. InternetOffice brings information needed for developers and operations to diagnose the issue and effectively resolve it in a secured manner.
Dynamic environment – reduce human errors
Today’s cloud-based applications are highly dynamic and dependent services.identifies the runing applications on every server at every given moment and automatically applies the correct configuration and analysis to monitor them. This reduces the need for error-prone manual configuration and allow for complete data and trends collection.
Network and DataCenter Management
Our trained staff will keep a vigilant eye on all your network components and critical servers as well as services to ensure a congestion-free optimal performance from your investment. They will make sure that all your legacy applications get along with new technology bandwidth intensive gizmos and devices.
We do Monitoring of Network and Servers for
- Availability of Switches Routers, Firewalls, Access Points, and Load Balancers
- Availability of Critical Servers
- Service Availability and Response Time
- Network Traffic Metering via SNMP across switch and NIC ports
- CPU, Memory and Hard Drive Space Utilization of Critical Servers
- Analysis of Event Logs
- Analysis of Network Traffic for Utilization and Performance (End-User Experience)
- Analysis of Intrusion Attempts
- Analysis of Memory, Processor Utilization and Error Counters on Switch Ports
- Analysis of Interconnectivity and Change in Connected Devices
- Vigilance of Rogue and Pear-to-Pear protocols
- Alerts for all exceptions