- All our signups go through a stringent fraud detection process. Our verification department would cross-check all the information given during the signup. This is done to establish that the account holder is aware of what they have purchased as also the fact that the signup has been made with their knowledge. All the accounts are setup only after confirming the genuinity of the signup.
- All charges are shown in INR. Payments are to be made in INR. We accept the following types of payment:
- NEFT / RTGS / Wire Transfer
- Cheque / Demand Draft / Pay Order
- Direct Cash Deposit
- Non-Rupee Bank Transfer
- We accept monthly, quarterly, semi-annual & annual payments. We also welcome multi-year contracts. Please email email@example.com for further details.This also lists our bank account details and other direct banking modes.
- Accounts paid for by NEFT / RTGS / Wire Transfer / Cheque / Demand Draft / Pay Order would be setup only after we get proof of the payment being done. A copy of the receipt of the payment has to be sent to our billing department. Our billing department can be reached at 91-9814971652 for any clarification which may be needed.
- We require a written authorization in the form of an email for requests to change billing cycles, contact email address & cancellation / termination of services. Requests on live-chat or the toll free number for the same would not be accepted. This has to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account renewal reminders will be sent 15 (Fifteen) days before the actual renewal / due date. This is done to ensure that our clients get enough time to make payment(s). A second reminder will be sent before the due date and the third & final reminder would be sent on the day of renewal. These reminders will only be sent to the authorised primary email address of the account.
- A grace period of 3 (three) days will be given to all unpaid accounts past the renewal / due date. The hosting service will be suspended on the 6th (Sixth) day of the account being past due and a notification email would be sent informing about the suspension of service. Backup, if purchased / applicable, will be provided only after the dues are paid during the suspension period, i.e. between 6th and 10th days (both days inclusive) of account being past due.
- We would allow up to 5 (Five) days after the account has been suspended, for the renewal fee / dues to be paid. The account will be terminated permanently and all data held within that particular account will be deleted from the server once this period of additional 5 days is over. Under no circumstances would a backup be provided to the client after termination.
- We have a 30-day money back guarantee period within which the customer is free to cancel their service & claim a refund of the charges paid. However, all additional features added to an account are charged according to the billing cycle. Additional items are non-refundable. The refund does not cover the followings:
- SSL Certificates
- Dedicated IP Addresses
- Additional Add-ons
- Any additional over-usage
- Any control panel charges / anti-virus program charges
- A pro-rated refund is given in case of cancellations within the next due renewal. Only charges for the un-used period would be refunded. If the cancellation request is received within six to zero days before the renewal date, this cancellation request will be effective on the following billing cycle and charges for the current month will apply.
- Enterpriecloudhosting does not allow charge backs to occur to its merchant accounts and contracts with VISA/ MASTERCARD International, American Express financial services. It is not recommended to initiate a charge back hence it is assumed that customer agrees to the billing policies (this document) and the terms and conditions as outlined in this document and Enterprisecloudhosting will use this document and customers agreement at the time of the order to wholeheartedly fight a charge back and/ dispute. If the customer has supplied a valid reason for a refund, Enterprisecloudhosting will gladly apply this refund only if the requirements specified above are met. Any dispute/ charge back attempts will immediately result in suspension of the web hosting account and another charge will be applied the customers credit card under the same order/ authorization number. Any customer, who provides a credit card charge back in response to a bill and/or order placed at EnterpriseCloudHosting will be subject to collections and legal action. Charge backs are never an acceptable means of attaining a refund. By ordering an account you are bound by these terms and conditions and must follow and agree to them. The following amounts will be applied for all charge backs: Rs. 5000.00 Charge back processing fee, Rs. 2500.00 penalty for charge back usage. In addition if collections action is required a 25% collections fee will be assessed as well for the total amount.
- Accounts terminated due to any hosting violation, breach of our policies (TOS & AUP) are not entitled to any sort of refund what-so-ever. Instances where EnterpriseCloudHosting has had to delete or terminate accounts (after having evidence to substantiate the charges / violations) due to complaints of copy-right infringement, internet watchdog complaints would also not be entitled for any refund at all.
- You can update your billing information from the Members Area. If incase , you do not have the access to change for some of the information, you need to contact our Billing Department via Helpdesk & the changes would be done in 24 hours. Periodically it may become necessary for us to contact our customers regarding account status. If the information provided to us is not current, it may lead to a failure to receive notices. Customers are solely responsible for keeping all personal and billing information current at all times. We are not responsible for actions that are taken as a result of a customer’s failure to respond to our notices.
- At any point of time, in cases where compensation has to be given for not having been able to provide the services guaranteed on the website, the amount would not be more than 1 month’s hosting fees.
- Only first time sign-ups are eligible for refunds & the 30-day money back guarantee period.
NetBanking option available with the following banks:
Axis Bank, Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Corporation Bank, Citibank, City Union Bank, Deutsche Bank, The Federal Bank Ltd, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank Ltd., IDBI Bank, IndusInd Bank, ING Vysya Bank, Jammu & Kashmir Bank, Karnataka Bank Ltd, Karur Vysya Bank Limited, Kotak Mahindra Group, Laxmi Vilas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank (PNB), The Bank of Rajasthan, Royal Bank of Scotland, South Indian Bank, State Bank of India, State Bank of Travancore, Syndicate Bank, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd, Union Bank Of India, Vijaya Bank, and YES Bank.
Bank Deposit, NEFT, RTGS & Wire Transfer
Name: INTERNETOFFICE PVT LTD
Account Type: Current
Account number: 50200005362848
Branch: Ground Floor, Sec-8C, SCO – 78-79, CHANDIGARH
Pin Code: 160018
IFSC code: HDFC0000107
Service Tax Number: AADCI5224QSD001
Please be sure to send us all the details mentioned below after the transaction is successfully executed.
a. Name of the organisation
b. Postal / Physical address
c. ZIP / Pin Code
d. Contact person name
e. Email ID (s)
f. Contact number (s)
g. PAN No.
h. Transaction Number
i. Name of the bank from which the money was transferred
j. Amount Transferred
k. Time and Date of Transaction
For any clarifications / further details please feel free to contact us as below.
Phone: Billing: +91-9814971652 (Monday to Friday);